Wednesday 29 February 2012

Exploring Liverpool....Waterstones

More sleep-ins today! Yes! Once I surfaced we took the train into Liverpool Central and went for a lengthy walk. Then Sean headed off to The Beatles Story and I sat in Waterstones for four hours and read. Sheer. Bliss. I got up to use the toilet and eat fruit salad, but the rest of the time, I was holed up in a comfy armchair with a book. It was simply perfect. I then joined Sean for a wonderful pub lunch (late lunch!) before meeting up with Belinda, Andrew and Lucia to see a movie. We saw 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' and it was delightful. Wonderful cast, wonderful performances, a real, feel-good movie. And now we are back at the house, having more tea and conversation!! I could realllllly get used to this. I know Scotland will be fun, but I am really enjoying being in a house!

No comments:

Post a Comment