Sunday 25 March 2012

Crosby times

The last two days have been very relaxing and really good for my back. I have spent a lot of time lying down on a camping mat, reading and watching British television, but we went for a long walk today along Crosby Beach. It's difficult because I should be staying active to stretch out my back, but the pain in my knees and hips make it hard. Yesterday we went to lunch at The Courtyard (Mum, Dad, next time you visit Liverpool, you need to go here for lunch, it's gorgeous). Crosby is lovely because it's really close to the city centre, but it's also on the beach, and you only need to drive ten minutes or so to get to the country. It's the best of all worlds; all it needs is a nice mountain range. I hear Sean has been having an awesome time at the Dr Who convention, hopefully the weather in Cardiff is as nice as it is here. Brilliant sunshine the last two days - real beachy, t-shirt-and-shorts type skies. A really nice change from wintry grey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment